Get the best service and rates by dealing direct with Hamilton Island Restaurants.
About Bommie Restaurant
What you’ll love about Bommie:
- Enjoy a glass of champagne and fresh, local oysters while gazing out over the Whitsundays.
- The floor-to-ceiling sculptures by artist, Glenn Murray.
- The innovative, contemporary Australian menu, which showcases fresh, locally sourced, seasonal produce.
- For a special occasion, or if dining with a large group, ask if you can reserve the luxurious private dining room - which seats up to 16 guests.
- The tasting menu at the Bommie restaurant is the perfect option for dinners wanting to experience a wider selection of food prepared by Chef Trent Dawson and his team, the dishes are designed to excite the palette and take you in a journey through the menu leaving you satiated with a lasting memory.
How to get to Bommie Restaurant
Direct Contact Info
Hours: DINNER: 6.00pm - Late. Closed Sundays and Mondays
Hamilton Island Great Barrier Reef