Get the best service and rates by dealing direct with Hamilton Island Activities.
About Offroad Adventure Tours
What you’ll love about an Offroad Adventure Tours:
Your offroad adventure biking tour guide will lead you up through the scenic fire trails, and to the Resort Lookout, where you can experience incredible 360-degree views of the Whitsundays.
- Drive or be a passenger in a fully automatic, off-road vehicle.
- Explore some of the lesser-visited parts of Hamilton Island, and enjoy some fun driving at the same time.
- Travel independently, or bring a passenger along with you for the adventure.
- Climb near to the top of the island, and enjoy some magnificent views out over the Whitsundays.
- Venture deep into bushland to find the pristine and secluded beach at Coral Cove.
- Hear all about Hamilton Island, and the surrounding Whitsunday Islands, from an experienced and expert guide.
- Offroad Adventure tours can be fun for the whole family - though drivers must be 16 and over, with a minimum of a provisional (P) licence required. Your licence must be presented to take part in the tour.
- Passengers must be twelve years and over in the two seater vehicles or eight years and over in the four seater vehicles.
Details at a glance
Offroad Adventure tours operate daily (except Tuesdays) at 9.30am, 1.00pm and 3.00pm. Please check times with the Tour Desk or on the Weekly Activity Guide as they are subject to change.
Tour duration is approximately 1 hour, including a 15-minute safety briefing.
Two seater vehicle: $159 including passenger
Four seater vehicle: $69 per person
Sights and highlights
Visit Resort Lookout and enjoy the island’s scenic trails with a guided tour and commentary.
Enjoy a 60-minute tour, including time on the confidence course.
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes (for safety)
- Your driver’s licence (essential if you want to drive).
Bookings are essential.
How to get there
Off Road Adventures are located at Palm Valley Activities. Follow the road signs by buggy, or alternatively catch the complimentary orange or purple Shuttle Bus which departs regularly from all stops.
Terms and Conditions
Two Seater Vehicles
Minimum passenger age is 12 years
Driver must have open licence - Driver’s licence must be presented in order to participate
Four Seater Vehicles – Passengers only
Minimum age is 8 years
No licence required
Experienced guides are happy to drive you
- If your booking is cancelled less than 24 hours notice, 50% of the ticket price will be forfeited.
- If your booking is a no show or cancelled less than 4 hours notice, 100% of the ticket price will be forfeited.
How to get to Offroad Adventure Tours
Direct Contact Info
Hours: Offroad Adventure tours operate daily (except Tuesdays) at 9.30am, 1.00pm and 3.00pm. Please check times with the Tour Desk or on the Weekly Activity Guide as they are subject to change.
Hamilton Island Great Barrier Reef