Get the best service and rates by dealing direct with Hamilton Island Activities.
About Mini Golf
What you’ll love about the Hamilton Island Mini Golf course:
- Suitable for the whole family. Mini golf is great fun for adults and kids alike.
- Great value. Entry costs just $16 for adults and $8 for children under 12 years. Plus, there’s also discounted happy hour pricing if you arrive before 10.00am.
- Fun setting. The Hamilton Island Mini Golf course is a maze of plants and palms with all kinds of different challenges.
- Open daily. If you’re looking for a family-friendly activity on the island, Mini Golf is open every day from 6.00am - 7.00pm.
Details at a glance
Operates daily 6.00am - 7.00pm.
Glow in the Dark Mini Golf is offered every night, between 6.00pm and 8.00pm.
- Adults - $16
- Children - $8 (under 12 years)
- Family - $39 (2 adults and 2 children)
Happy hour pricing every day between 6.00am and 10.00am. Adult - $10 Family - $27.50 (2 adults and 2 children)
Sights and highlights
Fun for the whole family - both kids and adults.
Your entry includes a club, balls and a scorecard.
What to bring
- Drinking water
How to get there
Mini Golf is located near the Sports Club, beside the Reef View Hotel.
How to get to Mini Golf
Direct Contact Info
Hours: Operates daily 6.00am - 7.00pm. Glow in the Dark Mini Golf is offered every night, between 6.00pm and 8.00pm.
Hamilton Island Great Barrier Reef