Get the best service and rates by dealing direct with Hamilton Island Activities.
About Jet Ski Tours
Hamilton Island’s Jet Ski Tours
Hamilton Island’s Jet Ski Tours offer unforgettable adventure in an unforgettable location. Riding on your own jet ski, you’ll be accompanied by an experienced and friendly instructor, who will guide you through the Whitsunday waterways.
What you’ll love about a Jet Ski Tour:
- Explore secret destinations. Thanks to the manoeuvrability of your jet ski, and the local knowledge of your guide, you can explore some of the magnificent, hidden coves dotted around Hamilton Island.
- Guided tour. You will be accompanied by an expert guide, who will lead you around the waterways and provide commentary on the area.
- See wildlife. Cruising around some of the outer waters, you will also have the opportunity to see seasonal marine life such as turtles and whales.
Details at a glance
Operates daily (wind and weather dependent).
Usual tour times:
- 9.00 am
- 10.30 am
- 2.30 pm
- (check in for safety briefing 15 minutes prior to departure at the Water Activities Briefing Room located next to the bakery on Front Street).
Adult - $225 per ski
Passenger - an additional $40 (10 years and over)
Sights and highlights
- Your tour includes an hour touring the waters of Hamilton Island on your own jet ski.
- You will be accompanied by an experienced guide, who will direct you around the waterways and provide information on the area.
- You’ll have the opportunity to see seasonal marine life such as turtles and whales (dependant on season).
The course is weather dependant, but you will always discover some beautiful spots around the local waters of Hamilton Island.
What to bring
- All riders must wear shorts
Bookings are essential.
How to get there
Jet Ski Tours depart from Hamilton Island Marina C- arm, opposite the Marina Tavern.
Terms and Conditions
Participants must be 18 years or over to drive the jet ski, and minimum 10 years for passengers.
- If your booking is cancelled less than 24 hours notice, 50% of the ticket price will be forfeited.
- If your booking is a no show or cancelled less than 4 hours notice, 100% of the ticket price will be forfeited.
How to get to Jet Ski Tours
Direct Contact Info
Hours: Operates daily (wind and weather dependent).
Hamilton Island Great Barrier Reef