Get the best service and rates by dealing direct with Hamilton Island Activities.
About Art Classes
Why you’ll love Hamilton Island’s art classes:
- Leave your holiday having gained fantastic new skills - or perfected existing ones.
- Fun for all ages and levels of experience. There are classes for beginners, right through to experienced painters.
- Hosted by a monthly roster of talented guest artists-in-residence on Hamilton Island.
Details at a glance
- Child (6 years +) art classes - 9.30am - 11.00am.
- Adult (14 years +) art classes - 2.00pm - 4.00pm.
- Children (6 years +) - from $39
- Adults (14 years +) - from $69
- Your tuition and all materials and supplies (required for the class itself) are included.
- Sights and highlights
- All materials and supplies (required for the class itself) are included.
- You will be tutored, in a group environment, by Hamilton Island’s current artist-in-residence.
- Create lasting memories and skills you can take home with you.
What to bring
Materials are included.
Bookings are essential.
How to get there
Located upstairs in the Hamilton Island Art Gallery near the Pharmacy on Front Street in Marina Village.
If your booking is cancelled less than 3 hours in advance, 50% of the ticket price will be forfeited.
How to get to Art Classes
Direct Contact Info
Hours: Child (6 years +) art classes - 9.30am - 11.00am. Adult (14 years +) art classes - 2.00pm - 4.00pm.
Hamilton Island Great Barrier Reef