Get the best service and rates by dealing direct with Hamilton Island Activities.
About Hamilton Island Golf Club
What you’ll love about the Hamilton Island Golf Club:
- The Clubhouse. The stunning Clubhouse, designed by Chris Beckingham, is ideally perched to catch the soft sea breeze and to take in the stunning views of the Coral Sea. It’s a great spot for long, relaxed lunches or a relaxing drink after your time on the course.
- The course. The challenging 18-hole championship golf course is designed as a series of holes strung along the ridges and across the steep valleys, working with the landform to create a world class course that will challenge everyone from resort golfers to professionals.
- Friendly, expert team. The Hamilton Island Golf Club staff can help you with a range of services, including bookings, rental clubs, on-course refreshments and comprehensive expert tuition to help you fine-tune your game.
- Environmental commitment. From conception and construction, through to the day-to-day operations, the Hamilton Island Golf Club is strongly committed to preserving the pristine environment of the world’s largest protected marine area - the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.
Details at a glance
9 holes - $110
18 holes - $160
Club hire - $40 per person
Shoe hire - $15 per person
Return ferry transfers and motorised 2-seater buggy is included in the cost of your round.
Sights and highlights
- Enjoy a round of golf on one of the world’s most spectacular courses.
- Spectacularly located with panoramic Whitsundays views, the Hamilton Island course will challenge and delight weekend golfers and professionals alike.
- Return ferry transfers and motorised two-seater buggy is included in the cost of your round.
What to bring
Your golf clubs
Golf shoes (unless you have arranged to hire your equipment)
There is a dress code of smart casual. Collared shirts for men. No singlets, denim, board shorts or rubber thongs.
How to get there
The Island Links ferry transfer leaves every hour on the hour from the Marina Village at the Hamilton Island Golf Club jetty, located next to Manta Ray Cafe and return every hour on the half hour. The ferry transfer is included in your green fees and your ferry transfer will be scheduled at the time of your booking.
Cancellation conditions apply.
How to get to Hamilton Island Golf Club
Direct Contact Info
Hours: Please call for opening hours
Hamilton Island Great Barrier Reef